Plans and Programmes e-Reporting System (PaPeRS) software developed by JRC Ispra and hosted at the EEA supports air quality experts in preparation of XML reports.
These reports then should be uploaded by authorised national representatives to the EEA’s Central Data Repository (see at:http://cdr.eionet.europa.eu/).
A standalone solution has been also made available for those reporting authorities who would want to deploy the system as part of their own infrastructure: <i>source code</i>, provided through git repository, available
Please note that, as such, access to the PaPeRS software does not authorise air quality experts to report AQ Plans and Programmes to the EEA.
Access to PaPeRS
The Plans and Programmes tool (PaPeRS)can be accessed through the centralized EEA solution: http://papers.eionet.europa.eu/
From the link above you will be redirected to the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS) website in order to access PaPeRS.
- Log in to the European Commission Authentication System (ECAS) using an account created for your professional email address.
- If you do not have an ECAS account yet follow the login link and register.
- When logging in remember to use correct domain (“External” for most of the users).
- In case of any problems with your ECAS account contact .
- Make sure that you have been granted access to the system by relevant national administrators (see below)>
- In case your country is not on the list contact .
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact
PaPeRS User Manual
User guidance for the system is available
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact.